Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Amysaurus
It's 2020, but I wanted to ask if these are still non-commercial only. Thanks!

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@hp4000 Aww jeez, looking at this topic makes me feel old. Nah, you're more than welcome to use them commercially, as long as you credit me. :LZSlol:

FighterBlade

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
We should close this thread. It's very old, and out dated.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@FighterBlade In what way is this thread outdated? There's still people who are using VXAce resources and all images are still working, so I haven't a single clue why you think this deserves to be closed.
If Amysaurus wants this closed, we'll close it, but I doubt that's the case.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it's too old for you, don't read it. We close support threads when the poster says it's time to close.

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I'd prefer it stay open in case someone has a question about usage, or needs help adding any of the assets. :)

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow - I especially love those icons! :kaoluv:

If we own VX Ace, are we allowed to edit and use them in other RPGM versions? I'd love to use those keys and feathers if I can get them to stay looking good after resizing.

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Wow - I especially love those icons! :kaoluv:

If we own VX Ace, are we allowed to edit and use them in other RPGM versions? I'd love to use those keys and feathers if I can get them to stay looking good after resizing.

That's fine as long as you credit me somewhere! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Staples