Inksword

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello! I'm Inky or Inksword and I just now noticed this forum to introduce myself with so I figured I'd give it a go! I bought MV in the steam sale and have been poking around since, creating a single map between working on school stuff and exploring the forums. I come from a more artistic background, having dabbled in animation quite a bit, but I have a tiny bit of javascript experience from some website coding I've done (but I am extremely rusty on.)

Right now I'm hoping to a nice short simple horror game (I know what a cliche haha) to start out while I have something more full experienced in the back burner on the off chance I ever finish the short game. It's nice to meet everyone and I hope I can be a good addition to the community!

Cootadude

Noob with exp
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, The forum is a great place to receive help and needed resources.
I hope you do great with the game!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums! There are plenty of others here who are into horror games so I bet they'd especially enjoy seeing your progress from time to time. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soda102