Black Pagan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there. Let me try to keep this short, You see I have only 2 Slots in Game called Ability and Trait. Today, I need help with an issue related to the Trait slots.

You see Traits are just Armor slots renamed. Traits are meant to be equip-able Bonuses like "5% Health Regen" or "+15 Attack Rating". I am using Yanflys Equip Core Plugin and manage to make 3 Trait Slots. So its Ability, Trait, Trait and Trait.

Traits are of 3 Types - Yellow, Pink and Green colored Icons. I want this to be possible :
- Player should be able to equip any Trait of any Color in any Trait Slot but the same Trait should not be able to be equipped in more than one slot.

Example : 5% Health Regeneration is a Pink Slot. Player should not be able to equip 3 of the same 5% Health Regeneration Traits in all Slots.

How do I achieve this ? I looked around and realized there is a "Seal Equipment" Slot function, But I couldn't figure out how to achieve this.

Last edited:

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yanfly equip requirments

unique only
- This will make the piece of equipment to be "unique", rendering the
actor to be unable to wear more than 1 of its kind.

edit: this thread shouldn't be in general discussion. instead it should have been in js request (also used for js assistance) since you know it only came up because of you using a plugin to encounter this issue.
speak of the devil. lol

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Black Pagan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yanfly equip requirments

unique only
- This will make the piece of equipment to be "unique", rendering the
actor to be unable to wear more than 1 of its kind.

edit: this thread shouldn't be in general discussion. instead it should have been in js request (also used for js assistance) since you know it only came up because of you using a plugin to encounter this issue.
speak of the devil. lol
Thanks a lot, I didn't notice that, That really helps !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...
This video really speaks to me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnriX