Not open for further replies.

CeruleanMomo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Then again, I'm sure this forum has seen its fair share of weirdness. I'm one of them.

Anywho, onto the request.

Not going to beat around the bush, my buddy and I are looking for a VX/VX Ace (same thing) sprite for the character Samezuka-chan from the anime "Free!" (yes, the swimming anime). Those who've seen my DA gallery will see how I've more or less made the entire cast and some of the extras. Unfortunately, I cannot do anthromorphic people. I've made several attempts to make this shark mascot thingy and it's just not looking right.

It doesn't help that a plethora of shark sprites I've found to try and work my Frankenstein magic on don't have a "facing forward" position. Everything's in a bird's-eye view.

If anyone is willing to take on my request, I thank you greatly. If you'd like commission fare, I can supply it, too. However you'd like it. Thank you in advance to whomever takes on this task (assuming anyone does).

1603059348411.png
samezuka-chan sample.png (the closest I could get to a back shot)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Two things to remember future wise:
1. If you want a thread closed, please report your post. I just happened to read your thread this time.
2. The Resource Request sections if for free work only. If you want to commission, you'll need to post in our commission section, which is available as soon as you have 30 posts. (Think of it as a community perk.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv