Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have POP Horror City/Slasher Forest and Ancient Dungeons.
The question is, i want to use the font of POP! in a game with the tilesets of Ancient Dungeons.

I have a license of both, i'm allowed to use the POP font with Ancient Dungeons?

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, you can mix any DLC as long as you have the licence to use it in the maker.

the only reason why this is rarely done is because different resources tend to clash and don't look good together.

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, i understand, but i'm just trying to make a different menu, with events, and the font of POP will be good for the style that i want.

Thanks so much for answer my question! (I bought in steam, i don't think that is a problem, but... :eswt:)

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
At all...?
I'm brazilian, what you mean with "At all"?

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That there is no problem. You can do it. :rhappy:

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks! I love english but it's so difficult...

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh yes, sorry! It's hard to remember what would be unusual to an international english speaker. Saying "at all" adds a little extra. It similar to saying "in any situation". In this particular phrase I'm saying it's not even slightly a problem, or not a problem in any of the ways you could look at this situation.

Yeah, english has a lot of very strange and unpredictable nuance. It's impressive that it can be learned at all. ;)

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks Sharm!
I'll take this like my daily class now :cutesmile:
Sorry for the bad english, and thanks again for help me with the question of DLC, same for the others :thumbsup-left:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Dion2.jpg

testing #2
Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjbh2