Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I bought Ancient Dungeons Base Pack and in the screenshots have this bridge:
0pyyag8.png

But i don't found it in my archives, can anyone help me?

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That would be "TileC_exterior"

(my copy is vxa, but it should be the same in MV)

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That would be "TileC_exterior"

(my copy is vxa, but it should be the same in MV)

Yes, there's a bridge in C, but it's very different
You can see in yours pack?

My is VXAce too

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Celianna Resource Packs. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Are you talking about the bridge thats slightly slanted, the one on the right? That map is a parallax map made by the author of the Ancient Dungeon. Im almost certain she edited that bridge, and probably that edited variant isint included in the tiles.

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you talking about the bridge thats slightly slanted, the one on the right? That map is a parallax map made by the author of the Ancient Dungeon. Im almost certain she edited that bridge, and probably that edited variant isint included in the tiles.

This is strange, if are in screenshots, it was to be in the pack too...
Thanks for helping

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This tricky bit of advertising has come up before. People who like to do parallax maps like to see the advertisements showing the pack at its fullest potential, that means including parallax maps with minor edits and lighting effects and such. However, people who prefer tile mapping prefer to only see what is possible in editor. Since the sets are being sold to both groups, this puts the resource creators in a bit of a tight spot, where no matter what they do, someone is going to be unhappy. Celianna prefers to make parallax maps for her own games, so all of her advertising images are likely to be parallaxed maps.

On the plus side, it really does seem to be an easy edit. My guess is she copied over the planks and then painted a new rope connection with a 1 pixel wide brush. I could do it in less than 5 minutes. If you ask in resource requests for someone who also owns this set to recreate this, you should be able to find someone who can do it. Or maybe Celianna could add it into the set if you ask her nicely.

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sharm so I wasn't totally wrong with my answer, whew! I know this is @Biel1546 's thread, but I wonder if it would be possible (I could start another thread) to ask one of the artistically inclined folks here how to do certain edits? ( Not actually using tiles from a pack, but using RTP assets. ) Also would need to keep a limited scope, like a bridge from this topic.

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, i can see that Celianna loves parallaxes, very sad that this bridge is not in the pack, but i'll make how you said, thanks Sharm, And Mrs_Allykat :thumbsup-left:

EDIT: Don't see the planks, catched again by Ancient Trap...

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Mrs_Allykat That's what the Resource Support section is partially for, to get advice on how to make and edit your own resources.

@Biel1546 I was talking about the planks of the existing bridge. If you use a rectangular selection tool they should be really easy to cut and paste. You shouldn't have to worry about editing out the existing rope that goes across the plank at all, just paint over it with the new one when you get to that point.

Biel1546

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You are always so considerate with yours answers, Sharm, thanks, i will try this :thumbsup-left:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As the original question has been answered and this is turning into Resource Support, I’m closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need a better indicator of where you can jump up and down though I feel... otherwise I like how this turned out for the first part of the first dungeon of the game.
@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bingbong