Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone,

I'm a composer and pianist. I write music for games (one of which is actually an RPG Maker Game) and for my YouTube channel. Here are a few pieces from my portfolio:

J-G

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool, that's good to know for future references.

zerrious524

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do you accept requests for non-commercial or commercial games

zerrious524

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you
If it's not too much trouble I really want a Japanese themed emotional mysterious song about a 16 year old boy who wants to become a knight and save his sister from a villain who he doesn't know. And with the help of his friends Rick an archer, Alex a witch and Jessie the knight will travel across the land to fight against the evil forces who tries to resurrect the Dark Lord Daraka.
I really want the song as something I can use for both intense battles and the main theme maybe something like the ones in the fairy tail or Inazuma eleven.
I really appreciate it if you could draw a really cool background with the character images like the ones in your songs.
Thank you so much, I hope this isn't too much problem for you.

zerrious524

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
20200223_160023.pngAiden

20200223_155750.pngJessie

20200223_155737.pngAlex

20200223_155723.pngRick

20200223_155649.pngDaraka

20200223_155707.pngVestivia

It would be great if you make a background out of this pictures maybe if you can a full bust image of them.

MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you
If it's not too much trouble I really want a Japanese themed emotional mysterious song about a 16 year old boy who wants to become a knight and save his sister from a villain who he doesn't know. And with the help of his friends Rick an archer, Alex a witch and Jessie the knight will travel across the land to fight against the evil forces who tries to resurrect the Dark Lord Daraka.
I really want the song as something I can use for both intense battles and the main theme maybe something like the ones in the fairy tail or Inazuma eleven.
I really appreciate it if you could draw a really cool background with the character images like the ones in your songs.
Thank you so much, I hope this isn't too much problem for you.
Hi I guess I should have clarified that I am always open to take commissions. I don't typically write custom music for free however. And the artwork I use in my videos isn't my own work; I'm not terribly skilled when it comes to visual art haha

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
okay I think I just found another person to listen to as I work. Great stuff!

MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This was my first composition for a large orchestral ensemble and is still my most viewed YouTube video to date.

MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Newest piece is up. I decided to try recording a video of my playing at the piano :)

justlexi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
British English
Primarily Uses
Other
I love it, I can see how passionate you are with what you do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kme