watchout

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
français
Primarily Uses
Hello, it's normal we can not create an apk file by creating the game?
cordialement

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is the wrong area for any question, because this program is not yet available.

From your question I assume you're talking about RMMV, not VNM, so please post your question again with more Details in the MV deployment section.

However, if I understand you correctly you want the editor to make the apk directly without added steps?
In that case that is simply impossible for technical reasons. I don't know of any game making software that can create apk directly, they all have to go through one of the conversion packages.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It does sometimes get a little embarrassing that I often come here to ask for help with something and seldom have anything to actually show for it. If there is one thing though I can commend myself for, it's for sticking with an idea I've been tinkering with for this long now and gradually making headways. Even though I've been reserved about my progress, I can say I'm farther now than where I initially started.
I'm gonna put my project on pause for a tiny bit so I can explore the engine outside of it... Winging it can only get you so far LMFAO
Have seen some of my favorite people here posting and helping others with questions today -- love to see it!
Haven't been on here actively in awhile, project is going strong my biggest issue is the STORY, i'm refining the plot and learning so much i decided to take a writers class to improve even more but the programming and functionality of the game is stepping up nicely!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Staples