[Android] Problems with the "exit" command of the title menu

Xaniro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a problem to exit the game from the title menu when I play on a mobile device, does anyone know why this happens to me and how I can solve it? I tried several different phones from low gamma to high gamma, they all have the same thing. When I press the "exit" button it just freezes and doesn't close the app. The only thing that can be done is to touch the phone button to go back, with that you close the game well but I don't want that, I want it to be possible to exit with the "exit" command in the title menu.

Excuse my bad English, use google translator because I speak Spanish.

Xaniro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Help! please!

Xaniro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone help me with this problem?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Watch Studio Blue play Numina by starlit in our latest RPG Maker Games Critique stream starting NOW!

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Respec