Holy Angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello^^

my last post was ~2 Months ago - I have not much time to make stuff if I during my work in RL =/ But now there was a little bit time to create Stuff for RPG-Maker-MV. This time I've created stuff for the Generator to create more different (and nicer) Angel-Characters.^^

I've finished a few Days ago the "Angel-Halo" that was missing in the Generator. I will may add more stuff to this in the Future! =)

So here we go:

Licence
-> (LINK)
-> You can use anything in this Post for EVERY RPG-Maker-MV Project even Commercial (If you credit me)!
--> (OK) Marked Graphics can used everywhere, because they created by me and are no Edits of the RTP! (Except the Examples, they may have RTP-Stuff to show you the Generator-Part!!)
-> You can edit my work but you have to share your changes a like this Licence!

If you have a request you CAN ask!

Credits
-> Petschko

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generator-Parts

(OK) Angel-Halo (Colorable)
_character_gen_angel_halo.png

-> To the (ZIP) Download-Page
-> DL SOURCE-File (GIMP-File) to edit them by yourself

(OK) Angel-Wings (Colorable)
wings_example.png

-> To the (ZIP) Download-Page
-> DL SOURCE-File (GIMP-File) to edit them by yourself

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Examples

I will put in here some examples, how the parts can look in combination.

Angel-Halo with Angel-Wings:
View attachment 37346

You can also get the images from my Art-Page (if you prefer):
Petschko@DeviantArt

Greetings

Petschko

PS: I hope its okay to redirect them to my Download page... If not I'll upload the ZIP-File here as attachment^^

Last edited:

YunoYukiAkise

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Good stuff keep going!! Going to use this in my game  :rock-left:   :guffaw:   :rock-right:

petschko

Holy Angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added Angel-Wings for the Generator.

Now you can create more Angel-Like Characters =) Like this:

/monthly_2016_05/angel_example.thumb.png.527a66e7e4eaa2e1fde8c53288cee082.png

I really missed some more Angel-Like Wings so I've created some. The default Wings are not bad at all but I prefer the bigger size wings :3

Attachments

Otakuhn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can I request twin wings stacked atop each other? 

petschko

Holy Angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sure. Please keep in mind, that it can take a while - I'm a little overloaded with my job so there is not to much room for things like that.

And before I start I will make sure, that I get you right. Please post me a link of a picture or similar, so that I can see what you want - 2 Wings but there are so many variations possible a example picture or a better explanation will help a lot!

Petschko

tanker

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
sir, can i ask question if where can i get the other wings like at your sample pictures (the devil wings and the bat wings)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@tanker When I open my generator, those wings are there by default. I'm not sure if they've always been or if they were added in one of the updates. (I use the Steam version which auto-updates.) If you do not have them, I would suggest making sure you have updated MV to the latest release.

tanker

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
thanks, now  i know, there's a new update, thanks again

Clementee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
excuse me creator, somehow the Halo won't appear on my character generator. i've change the name of the files to follow the order of my accessory i wonder is it because i change from AccB to AccA? if possible i'd like to dump in to AccA instead AccB. the mouse indicator change into that of "system loading" state where its circling around. but the Halo wont appear.

is there a way for me to change it to AccA?

thank you for creating this btw

Edit: nvm, i change m016 to m013 and it works now. not sure why though

Last edited by a moderator:

Center

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Pakistani
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanksyou,mr。

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123