MacheteLove

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone!
I'm in need of some animal SV battler sprites for RPG Maker MV.
I'm going to be making a hunter...ish character that uses animal companions that he can call into battle using SumRndmDde's Summon Core.
If at all possible, I would like an owl, a bear, a turtle/tortoise, and a fox or wolf.
I know it's asking a lot, but I know if I don't ask it won't happen at all.
This would definitely launch my game to where it needs to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!!

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Noooo promises here, because that would take SO many hours of work! However, what frames would you need at a minimum?

Idle, sleeping, hurting, dead, attacks, etc?

MacheteLove

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
First of all, thank you for the quick reply.
Wasn't expecting that at all.
Annnnd, since I'm going to have them on the field for just around 3 turns, and most likely be making them immune to states like sleep and what not.
A bare minimum would be idle and attacks, maybe an animation for them preparing to attack.

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Avery has made a wolf, cat and bat sv animated battlers (scroll down to SPRITES, FACES & BATTLERS!)

Sin has also made a wolf in a slightly different style. Hope this helps a bit :kaoluv:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

LunarFlareStudios wrote on Solar_Flare's profile.
Hey, my name is Lunar Flare Studios, and you're Solar Flare? That's so weird!
How has this place been dead quiet since after I posted about Deltarune? That's the only post that people are reacting to now... will you please read my other statuses?
Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aktiffiso