Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Character Sprites

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Cartoony

Description: I need animal sprites of a multitude of species. I'd prefer the style to be a mix of classic anime, old cartoons, and watercolor animation. I have references to each individual style. But not them combined. I'm also adding a species list down below of animals I need. Thank you for reading this. :)

Animal List

Hyena
Cheetah
Black Backed Jackal
Fennec Fox
Eland
Springbok
Roan Antelope
Zebra
Wildebeest
Ostrich
African Collared Raven
Okapi
Pygmy Hippo
Hippopotamus
Rhinoceros
Secretary Bird
Black Mamba
Mongoose
Meerkat
Cobra
Serval
Caracal
African Crowned Crane
Dama Gazelle
African Wild Dog
Savannah Monitor
Aardwolf
Aardvark
Peregrine Falcon
Water Buffalo
Baboon
Vervet Monkey
Elephant
Lion
Giraffe
Zebra Duinker
Warthog
Red River Hog
Bat Eared Fox
Gambian Pouched Rat
Elephant Shrew
Spring Haa
Gorilla
Chimpanzee
Mandrill
Bongo
Dik-Dik
Thompson's Gazelle
Uromastryx Lizard
Gemsbok
Scimitar Horned Oryx
Addax

P.S. This List may get bigger as development goes on

Attachments

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
You're asking for quite a lot. This forum is usually for 2 or 3 small requests at max.

Some of those have been made though, you can check whtdragon's collection.

For the rest of the animals, I'd focus on which ones are the most important ones and just request those for now.

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Could you provide picture references for the animals? The more work you take off the shoulders of people considering to fulfill your request, the more likely they may want to help you.
Providing pictures of all of the mentioned species (ideally at least front and side view) does not only reduce the amount of work for the pixel artists, it also makes sure there is no misunderstanding, so that you get EXACTLY the kind of animal you are looking for (otherwise maybe someone makes a female sprite when you would rather have a male version). This is especially important as you have a lot of very similar species. The gazelles, oryxes and boks (english is not my first language, so please correct me if I got the wrong plural forms there) look very similar at first glance.
I know, providing all the pictures may be a lot of work, but just imagine how much work actually making those sprites is in comparison. So it would be wise to minimize the effort a pixel artist has to put into your request if you want someone to help you out. Especially with so many sprites on your list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#
I know someday I'll start working on this...

I'm so happy that I got Steam achievements to work in my game, thanks in large part to the posts by other RPG Maker devs on this issue!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annygma