Animal Crossing: The Paradise (Cancelled)

Broyi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey hey, not to go off-topic but, are you okay now Kevin? 

pelvichan

Pixelsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
So, Yeah. Broken hard drive. Some work was lost.

But I made full sprite sheets for Porter, Rover and Misi.  

Broyi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OH GOD! Someone finally said something!

pelvichan

Pixelsmith
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
 Oh, thanks Emile!  :D

Broyi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'd like to say wow to Biskit and Molly. They're so adorable.  BD

Broyi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
To add for clarification in Chan's post. From left, to right...

Kapp'n, Shari, Biskit, Sharki (*), Toom Nook, Rover, Pango, Molly, PokeHuman, LinkHuman, Blue-eyed Human, and red eyed of doom Human, Eggburt, Mimi (*), Tortimer, Timmy, Bones, Croque, Porter (!), Pelly.

* I actually dunno who these guys are. Also I think I'm wrong on Bones... I'll edit this.

! Thanks, chan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin O'Ryan

Kevin O'Ryan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OH GOD! Someone finally said something!
Alright, I'm sorry for not replying. I said I was sick and I am doing better. Sorry for that, I guess.

I really like the sprites that have been created! Well done! Sucks about your harddrive! :( I am currently getting a new PC (that will be way better than my Laptop that is JuNk!! lol) I will be returning to the game, now that I am feeling better, but don't harass or get after me over and over about it, a lot is happening in my life and process is wicked slow! BUT, I am working on it! haha 

I appreciate all the support and creative help from all of you! This is going to be an amazing game and I promise that! It may not be quickly completed and rushed to be playable like some people want, but its worth waiting for! Who wants a rushed game anyways? lol

I want to thank the members of this project mostly for their hard work and dedication to this game! Cheers! :)

- Kevin

Broyi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Um... sorry about saying that. Now, then!

What now? I need to work in something!  :p

Kevin O'Ryan

Kevin O'Ryan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey everybody!! Guess what? I just got a DS along with Animal Crossing: Wild World! There are many features I didn't know there was at first! So expect some more features added to the game!

I have been slow on my progress, I know! So sorry!  I am doing my best on keeping up! The next update will be amazing!! lol

Also, Pelvichan has made some new and amazing sprites and I am hoping to get them added and start working on the rest of the Tom Nook and CPU!

Broyi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Animal Crossing: Wild World, I've got that one and New Leaf! I wonder which features are you talking about...

Kevin O'Ryan

Kevin O'Ryan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So, just checking in! How is everyone doing? I will be on a lot more, so I'll be posting as much as I can! :)

I just added Pelly and is now working on adding the new features I said I was adding! lol

Broyi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Pelly? Like Pelly the Town Hall Manager? 

Broyi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
lol, thing is that I'm used to Pelly, the one that works in New Leaf as a worker at the mail,

Broyi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This okay by the forum rules. +72 hrs have passed.

Anyway...

Broyi checking in for any new updates from Chan or Kevin! I'd be happy to work in something, if you need something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Broyi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
*ahem*

Kevin... Chan... are you there?

Kevin O'Ryan

Kevin O'Ryan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey, I'm here! lol Its been a rough week! I do apologize! I have started doing some work! I'm just wicked busy! :p As for Chan, I haven't heard anything from him nor have I seen anything from him. I don't know if he is on board anymore. However, I have been getting better at spriting and can take over if he should not return. He hasn't replied to any of my PM's nor comments, so I'm guessing he's leaving, which would suck, but the game must go on! :)

- Kevin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.
Tag: hack and slash | gameplay: point and click. Me: "How tf two are related to each other?"
I picked up For The King in a Humble Bundle sale, and one mechanic that stuck out to me was a physical change to the world map when finishing a side quest. That got me thinking about special map-effect rewards for certain side quests in my game.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VibratoryCowboy