The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
I was wondering if anybody has a large collection of animal sprites. Not like Granny's list of animal sprites, but a collection by one person, so I don't have to credit a different person for each sprite. I would like any normal animal that you would see on earth today, as well as any dinosaurs, and prehistoric creatures.

Thanks, if you want me to, I can playtest or proofread your game for5 you as a trade. If you want to work out a trade pm me please, because I don't want this thread to be too filled up. Games that I will work on, will be accepted on a case by case basis.

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Did you check Alisa Tana's stuff?<br />Also are you okay with a different style?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
It would be nice to be in the same style as the RTP, but not necessary. Where would I find her stuff?

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Search under Alisa in the resource section ... I posted a link to her download.<br /><br />If you want rural tiles and don't mind a style like the samurai's set, I can post the animals that were on FSM.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm weird as there are a few game franchises I'll watch and read about, but have no interest in playing.
Humans have such a capacity to assign personalities and love to objects. We do this because we love them. It's interesting then that our fears over AI are that they won't love us back and will instead hate us.
I'm actively looking for people who want to recreate classical compositions in the public domain for RPG Maker games. I've got a whole kick going on of looking for several resources from anyone which would be sharable amongst commercial games. This latest pursuit is something I'm surprised no one else has started doing.
I played Deltarune chapter 2 today! It was great. No spoilers, but I hope one day I can design a world as interesting as Toby Fox and team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eurosoleil