Animate all type tiles(A to E). Draw tilemap in MV editor, play animation in game.[v1.0.1]

chyj4747

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
C47_CustomTileset v1.0.1
by chyj4747​

Introduction
This plugin allows you to draw tilemap in mv editor, and play animation of any type tiles in game.
Also you can change animation by plugin command.

In MV editor:
RMMV 图块动态化 编辑器.png

In Game:
RMMV 图块动态化 (1).gif

Features
  • Only works for webgl
  • Different settings for each tile in the tileset, so your tiles can have different frames and play speed
  • You can extend frames of any type tiles as many as you want, until the frames fill up a 1024x1024px tileset.
  • You can use any number of tilesets to extend any mv tileset. E.g. you can use 3 tilesets to only extend World_A1.
  • Support up to 16 tilesets for each map. MV A to E tilesets take 9 places, you have 7 extra free tilesets to extend. But the MV tilesets themselves can be extended too because they all smaller than 1024x1024px.
  • You can put tiles from different mv tilesets into one tileset to save space, in case you want to extend a lot of tilesets.
  • Compatible with my another plugin: Seamless map transfer. Render two maps same time
  • The config file uses JSON. But don't worry. I also provide a plugin tool with GUI to generate the config file. You don't need to know anything about JSON.
GUI of the plugin tool:
RMMV 图块动态化配置工具.png

How to use
Read the documentation.

Note:
Make sure all your maps not exceed the 16 tilesets limit.

One case your map may exceed the limit:
You use 5 extra tilesets for A1 and 2 extra tilesets for B, which is ok for map 1.
Your map 2 uses the same A1 and B tilesets, and it uses C tileset which is also extended with 1 extra tileset.
Then map 2 uses 8 extra tilesets while the maximum number of extra tilesets for one map is 7.

Terms of Use
Free for any use. Even modify this plugin and claim as yours is ok, but just give credit to the first author.

Credit
chyj4747

Something to say
Have fun.

History
2020/07/27 v1.0.1 More compatible with my another plugin SeamlessMap Transfer
2020/05/05 Upload the first version

Download
Demo for the documentation
English documentation
Chinese documentation
I am chinese. Appreciate for anyone who can write a better english documentation for me.

Attachments

Last edited:

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Amazing work again!
will try it!

chyj4747

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Reedit the thread. Add some details.

walf_man

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's looks like very pretty great job. I will try it.
Thank you very much.

Jor

Sister of Ash
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks pretty useful, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to get it working. Consider creating a demo project so that we have an example to work off of.

chyj4747

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks pretty useful, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to get it working. Consider creating a demo project so that we have an example to work off of.
You didn't read the download part carefullly. The first link is the demo.

Jor

Sister of Ash
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You didn't read the download part carefullly. The first link is the demo.
Oh, you're right, thank you. I'm just blind Dx

Forgive me if this is another blindness question, but it seems that when I move my character around the animation has some pure-black frames. If I stand still, however, the animation plays normally.

chyj4747

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgive me if this is another blindness question, but it seems that when I move my character around the animation has some pure-black frames. If I stand still, however, the animation plays normally.
How do you set your config and extension tilesets? I didn't see any black frames in my demo when moving my character.
Do you use any other plugins which make modification to the tilemap? If so, try create a new project and use my plugin only. If it works with no problem, then there must be some incompatible codes.

If you follow the documentation and still have this problem, could you upload a simple demo? Btw, pls do not use google drive and dropbox. I cannot open them.
Maybe you can just upload tilesets and json config here.

Last edited:

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
This looks amazing :D

chyj4747

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated to v1.0.1

More compatible with my another plugin Seamless Map Transfer. When two maps are rendered same time, the second map started animations from frame 0, which will make the two maps not connected seamlessly. Now the second map will start the animation at the same frame as the first map.
You can turn off this feature in the plugin settings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr