- Mar 14, 2020
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
This plugin allows you to draw tilemap in mv editor, and play animation of any type tiles in game.
Also you can change animation by plugin command.
In MV editor:
- Only works for webgl
- Different settings for each tile in the tileset, so your tiles can have different frames and play speed
- You can extend frames of any type tiles as many as you want, until the frames fill up a 1024x1024px tileset.
- You can use any number of tilesets to extend any mv tileset. E.g. you can use 3 tilesets to only extend World_A1.
- Support up to 16 tilesets for each map. MV A to E tilesets take 9 places, you have 7 extra free tilesets to extend. But the MV tilesets themselves can be extended too because they all smaller than 1024x1024px.
- You can put tiles from different mv tilesets into one tileset to save space, in case you want to extend a lot of tilesets.
- Compatible with my another plugin: Seamless map transfer. Render two maps same time
- The config file uses JSON. But don't worry. I also provide a plugin tool with GUI to generate the config file. You don't need to know anything about JSON.
How to use
Read the documentation.
Make sure all your maps not exceed the 16 tilesets limit.
One case your map may exceed the limit:
You use 5 extra tilesets for A1 and 2 extra tilesets for B, which is ok for map 1.
Your map 2 uses the same A1 and B tilesets, and it uses C tileset which is also extended with 1 extra tileset.
Then map 2 uses 8 extra tilesets while the maximum number of extra tilesets for one map is 7.
Free for any use. Even modify this plugin and claim as yours is ok, but just give credit to the first author.
Something to say
2020/07/27 v1.0.1 More compatible with my another plugin SeamlessMap Transfer
2020/05/05 Upload the first version
Demo for the documentation
I am chinese. Appreciate for anyone who can write a better english documentation for me.