Animated (and Static) Doodads for Pixel Fantasy by Caz Wolf

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I made some animated doodads using Caz's Pixel Fantasy tileset. Currently, I have only made trees. They are incredibly simple, too: I am no artist. I'll probably do some more, similarly simple, edits of other stuff, starting with the snowy trees. Feel free to improve upon and share. As I said, I'm no artist, and I'm sure we all love happy-clappy trees.
No credit needed aside from crediting the original source, which I provide you a link to... now:

Animated Doodads:

Tree_Green_Anim_Face[1x4].png
Tree_Green_Anim_Face_Sleep[1x4].png
Tree_Green_Grumpy[1x4].png
Tree_Green_Anim[1x4].png

Static Doodads:
(It's tedious, so I'll update if I have either enough to be significant, or if I add another animated doodad)

Barrel.png
Barrel_Snow.png
Bucket_Empty.png
Bucket_Full.png
Flag_Banner_Red.png
Headstone_A.png
Headstone_A_Snow.png
Headstone_B.png
Headstone_B_Snow.png
Pot.png
Tent_Canvas.png
Tent_Canvas_Green.png
Tree_Green.png
Tree_Snow.png
Tree_Stump.png
Tree_Stump_Snow.png
Well.png
Well_Snow.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorrupterJ