Animated (and Static) Doodads for Pixel Fantasy by Caz Wolf

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I made some animated doodads using Caz's Pixel Fantasy tileset. Currently, I have only made trees. They are incredibly simple, too: I am no artist. I'll probably do some more, similarly simple, edits of other stuff, starting with the snowy trees. Feel free to improve upon and share. As I said, I'm no artist, and I'm sure we all love happy-clappy trees.
No credit needed aside from crediting the original source, which I provide you a link to... now:

Animated Doodads:

Tree_Green_Anim_Face[1x4].png
Tree_Green_Anim_Face_Sleep[1x4].png
Tree_Green_Grumpy[1x4].png
Tree_Green_Anim[1x4].png

Static Doodads:
(It's tedious, so I'll update if I have either enough to be significant, or if I add another animated doodad)

Barrel.png
Barrel_Snow.png
Bucket_Empty.png
Bucket_Full.png
Flag_Banner_Red.png
Headstone_A.png
Headstone_A_Snow.png
Headstone_B.png
Headstone_B_Snow.png
Pot.png
Tent_Canvas.png
Tent_Canvas_Green.png
Tree_Green.png
Tree_Snow.png
Tree_Stump.png
Tree_Stump_Snow.png
Well.png
Well_Snow.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ariel240gamer