Not open for further replies.

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Hello all,

I'm looking for a script that will change how the text in the battle log is drawn and appears.

Basically, the text kinda just appears and I would like to make it look dynamic or more interesting.

I would like it to appear to scroll, for instance the text would show up, then another line would show up but it would scroll upward as more lines of text to appear. Basically, the previous line of text in the battle log would be replaced by the most recent and so on and so forth.

It's hard to describe but if you look in this video you can see what I'm referring too:

Thank you for the help!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Most of the current message system plugins have only limited function in the battlelog, and that seriously limits the text codes and effects available there.
If I remember correctly, moghunter has some plugins that might help here (as a lot of his plugins are about visible effects on the battlescreen), but it has been a year or so since I last checked his site. You'll have to check there for yourself.

Or you can wait for several months because I'm in the process of commissioning a message plugin that will work on the battlelog. But it has other functions and will take a lot of time to get everything done...

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
I’ve checked moghunters plugins and there’s isn’t one in particular that has the effect I’m looking for. I’ll keep looking though. Knowing it’s possible at least is a good start.

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Fairly certain that script up there was custom made by either Archeia or Rhyme. But if someone wrote one too then I'd like it too :)

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Fairly certain that script up there was custom made by either Archeia or Rhyme. But if someone wrote one too then I'd like it too :)

Yup, 100% sure they did that custom, but at least that gives me hope that it can be done :). Here’s hoping for some more interest!

Lonewulf123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Enlish
Thank you so much for sharing this! It’s exaxtly what I was looking for!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaminarii777