void_of_the_mind

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I wish to make animated backdrops for one of my games but I am currently having trouble working with the Plugin. This is the plugin I'm using: https://galvs-scripts.com/2016/09/07/mv-animated-battleback/
I am still tinkering with the method that plugins work, given that this is the first time I've attempted to use one by an outside party. My question would be as to how I can actually animate the backdrops using this Plugin. I couldn't find instructions on it and the animated images don't show up as usable in the game files when incorporated.

If anyone has any experience with this, I'd appreciate your input as to how you utilized this plugin. Thanks!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Since MV uses plugins, this needs to be in Plugin Support, not in Script Support.

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Galv's plugin simply uses a .png image with multiple frames, not a .gif.

Check the plugin demo [~5 MB] and the plugin's help description (in the Plugin Manager).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not about my game project but i feels like to talk about it a bit. :kaohi:
moka.jpg

It's my コテキャ and maybe closest thing in english is a "avatar personality" i guess?
Her design also looks very similar to protagonist from my game because i'm so uninspiring :kaoslp:
Oh and my hobby is sleeping and drawing. :kaojoy:
Okay, so it seems I've found a major bug in VNM. Check my thread about variable buttons in the support forum for more info.
Man, this quick One Map game is causing unprecedented amounts of trouble.
I always end up having issues with things i'd never expect.

Capture.PNG

Those friggin mountains man xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komradiv