AiNaKa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I've been searching around because I want the battlebacks in my game to be animated. I found Galv's animated battlebacks plugin, but the problem is that the frames need to be lined up horizontally in a png, and considering their 1000 pixel width and the fact this animation I just made would be 158 times that (something my PC definitely cannot handle), I simply just can't do that. Is there any way I could display more complex animations for my battle backgrounds?

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
See if any of these plugins, perhaps, are what you want:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....
New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytoly