angelique

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I made a two frame battler but I'd like for the picture to switch to the 2nd frame when it attacks...how can I do this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please edit your thread (use full editor) and change the title to something that actually hints at what you need help with. Thanks.

araraf

'Poop' /Araraf Companies/
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can make second troop whith same stats and different texture, and change between them by battle conds, but as allways, there

is dealay, so you would have to setup it like "this turn you'll guard, so change on this troop, then this turn you'll attack, so change on this one..."

And this you can set on random variable or something like that, or setup a formula, or download that battlescript and it'll be much easier :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can I get away with calling a "shortsword" a dagger and not a sword?
So here's the full cycles, I'm not so familiar with actually animating and giving motion so any observation on that matter would be really helpful! :kaoswt:
EfGHbLh.gif

Just now I realized I didn't scale it up so its smol...
I wanna make a YouTube video about reviewing a game, but I don't know what RPG Maker game I should play...
Guarii wrote on TSR's profile.
I want to create a OneShot style inventory. Without having the weapons and armor sections. Just the items. How can I do this?
images
I had to wrote for my job so called document "Annual Rate", based on this document employees will recieve pay raise. I wrote whole truth how I feel about my work and this is how I would summary my document:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amaginus