angelique

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I made a two frame battler but I'd like for the picture to switch to the 2nd frame when it attacks...how can I do this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please edit your thread (use full editor) and change the title to something that actually hints at what you need help with. Thanks.

araraf

'Poop' /Araraf Companies/
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can make second troop whith same stats and different texture, and change between them by battle conds, but as allways, there

is dealay, so you would have to setup it like "this turn you'll guard, so change on this troop, then this turn you'll attack, so change on this one..."

And this you can set on random variable or something like that, or setup a formula, or download that battlescript and it'll be much easier :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Doing clean-up on tall-ified sprites, filling in pixel by pixel where the stretching warped the image, feels incredibly tedious but also highly rewarding when one zooms out and the sprite looks even better than before.
I found this app on the playstore and I'm loving it, it's very good for organizing project ideas
hmm one of those days where there's a lot to work on with my game... annnnnd I have no idea what I wanna do. most of it tho, involves drawing lol. either enemies or NPCs.
I'm going back to the default RTP, in the interest of getting it done. FSM is lovely but slow to work with and has tall doors. And switching to tall sprites would mean a lot of franking, and also the horses will be small.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raylux92