Animated Battlers script compatible with Pioneer Valley Games resources?

Discussion in 'RGSS3 Script Requests' started by Hammerklavier, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Hammerklavier

Hammerklavier Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hello,

Hopefully I'm just missing something obvious here, but I have several of the Pioneer Valley Games graphic resources that are sold on the RPG Maker site. The character and monster graphics come with a "Battlesheet" graphic for each of the monsters, such as with the Monster Legacy pack. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any scripts for animated battlers included with any of these packs. Instead, there is just a readme file for each pack indicating that "third party scripts exist". If the PVG site ever included any details on its FAQ page, than I'm not seeing those details any more. General searches for such a script have not been fruitful so far.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance from those who have made use of these resources and are aware of a script that is compatible with a pack such as the Monster Legacy pack.

Thank you!
    Hammerklavier

2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    'Scripts' is where people who have written a script they want to share with others can post it.

I've moved this thread to RGSS3 Script Requests . Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. ekhartpl

ekhartpl Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    These are just regular Holder style battlers, so for example this script should work just fine

4. Hammerklavier

Hammerklavier Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Cool! I'll give that a try. Thanks ekhartpl!