Zero Games

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
hello I need battlers style holders for my project I have these but only if they can be edited to make them look almost modern type soldiers they were greatly appreciate.

the robot need to edit it to make it look like a different.

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please be more specific in the changes you would like. "The robot need to edit" does not tell an artist how it needs to be edited, neither does "different". Please be specific in what you would like.

The same with "modern" soldier. Modern soldiers can have many different looks. If you have links to images that are similar to what you want, that would be very helpful.

Zero Games

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
well the robot legs have different color, it look rusty, equipped with more weapons you understand me?

and soldiers look more how are you kind fantasy images, fantasy real soldiers

48fd151922a331d227225869575cc189.jpg

futuristic-soldier-fantasy-mobile-wallpaper-800x1280-5052-2043357232.jpg

ImperialSoldier-type0-psp.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have removed the images from your first post. Please respect the artist's terms of use - Holder does not want any of his battlers redistributed. You can provide links to the original material instead. Please check the source of the images in the thread above and make sure you are complying with the artist's terms for those as well.

Zero Games

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses

Zero Games

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
español
Primarily Uses
my game is urgent seriously was stranded for lack of resources only :( I miss those batlers if someone may be able to help I would greatly appreciate it

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Zero Games, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:
I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaterIce455