jknightandkarr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I found animated battlers from Haydeos, but does anyone else have some?? I want as many as I can get but I do need one for a Killer Death Bunny boss request I got from a friend. Thanks.

Joe

jknightandkarr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Anyone? I been looing through the master list but so far not much luck.

Joe

LadyBaskerville

Hell-poodle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are quite a few animated battlers formatted for RMMV - if you're using VX Ace, as your profile says, you will probably have to reformat then to work with whatever script you're using.

ShadowHawkDragon's Shades of Battler collection and Aekashic's many battlers (both static and animated) don't require you to own RMMV in order to use them.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dusky_Gamer