Ah ok. Happen to know any that might?

iammagical

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know if this is a bug, but when I use setFrozenAnim, the picture disappears instead of an idle animation appearing.

Evarcha

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

I am new to MV, I only downloaded it on Saturday and have yet to even scratch the surface of the features. I am still researching plugins to see what others have created and this one in particular really interested me. I am wondering, and please forgive me if this has been asked before, do you have plans to make full-body animations? Shoulders, torso etc? Is this even possible?
Thanks very much for your time :)

Astfgl66

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
This plugin makes animations by showing pre drawn pictures at high speed.
If you have a frame by frame drawn animation of anything this plugin will be able to display it.

It does not make the pictures by itself, and for complex animations you're probably better off using an animation program and the corresponding plugin (something like dragonbones)

Evarcha

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks very much for your reply!

I am an artist so the assets won't be a problem for me, I am currently experimenting with a 'Metal Slug' style of artwork for possible inclusion into a game. I am gathering as much information about the potential of this MV engine as I can for now, which is proving to be a lot of fun :)

I am also enjoying the community, lots of enthusiasm and passion for these engines.

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is interesting. Might be able to use it :)

Thanks for making it in any case :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

…So I was looking at a question someone had asked and did some related experimentation. Apparently the Jump… movement route command works like the ultimate through. Including letting you move around outside the confines of the map entirely. o_O
Jump.png
Okay so today I heard the dumbest theory I have heard in a loooooooong while. It's so stupid I just have to share... Appearantly I have learned to draw 'hot chicks' so that 'real men' get physically excited by looking at it and I can then swoop in and 'turn' them.... Wow... Just... Amazing how some brains works...
What the writer wrote: "The curtain is blue."
The readers: "There must be a hidden meaning behind this, perhaps to convey the character emotions ...".
What the writer has in mind: "The curtain is frickin' blue".
Time to share something!
hmZFwQe.png

I made these a while ago for my game. I took reference from various huts in Africa.
Have a great night! :D
I really need to buy a new mouse. Mine's keeps double-clicking and makes me waste A LOT of time eventing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadb33t