DBee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I could swear I've seen this script before, but unfortunately all the keywords to describe what I'm looking for also describes animated side-view battles, which is not what I'm looking for.

I am looking for a script that animates enemies in battle (in the default, front view battle system). The one I believe I've seen before was just for a simple idle animation. If that could be found, I would be content with just that.

Ideally, I would love if there were a script that offered more than that, with idle, 'hit', attack, cast, 'injured', 'dying/extremely injured', and possibly death?

To reiterate, this is just for the normal, default front view. All I want is for the enemies to be more lively instead of being stock still images.

Thank you for taking the time to look at this.

EDIT:

Of course almost immediately after I post this, I find a script that may cover what I was looking for. I still need to investigate it and actually try it out to see if it does what I want, but this script seems to do everything I had wanted.

Animate Enemies by Ryhme

This topic can probably be closed. I feel a bit foolish now!

Last edited by a moderator:

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
Here's one that's less memory consume for battle scene and easier to use:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Join us and follow along live as we explore A Thief's Voyage by walldeaf.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No666