Skurge

Archtross Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So you should know, if the enemy ESCAPES he proceeds to walk forward instead of his left. There shadow circles also remain when vanished.

Unlike the players who escape they leave the screen.

Also waiting enemies move forward aswell, i'm not sure if this is because it's replicating pretty much what the player heroes do, but its awkard seeing someone wait by moving forward and back?

So far I'm very fond of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maus Merryjest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Outside of the issues with the Core engine , this is a gorgeous plugin! I'm not terribly concerned about the clicking, to be honest.

GibzFGC

20+ Year RPG Maker Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Outside of the issues with the Core engine , this is a gorgeous plugin! I'm not terribly concerned about the clicking, to be honest.
You can fix this by going into the Plugin Manager > double-click on the Core Engine > set Flash Target to true.

You edited way too quick there. Happy you got it sorted!

Rexal

Digital Fuzzball
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
C#
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So you should know, if the enemy ESCAPES he proceeds to walk forward instead of his left.

Unlike the players who escape they leave the screen.

Also waiting enemies move forward aswell, i'm not sure if this is because it's replicating pretty much what the player heroes do, but its awkard seeing someone wait by moving forward and back?

So far I'm very fond of this.
Huh, that's weird. I'll have to fix that.

Yeah, it's made to emulate the heroes as much as possible. I can set a param that lets you disable that if you want, though.

Skurge

Archtross Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That would be most appreciated, for me yes- but of course if others are happy with what they have then thats ok.

Also I've tried to assign the enemy to do a firing projectile animation i.e Shoot/Missile but no matter what definition I use that the system states. It only wants to thrust.

Rexal

Digital Fuzzball
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
C#
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That would be most appreciated, for me yes- but of course if others are happy with what they have then thats ok.

Also I've tried to assign the enemy to do a firing projectile animation i.e Shoot/Missile but no matter what definition I use that the system states. It only wants to thrust.
Yeah, I noticed that. I kinda forgot to check the notes of the actual enemy that was attacking, so they all use the same animation(usually thrust, since that's the default). I solved that issue though, and it should work as it's supposed to in the next version.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey i'm having a little problem. Do I copy the sv actors picture i'm using into the enemies folder with the same name in order for it to work? because when I do that it shows the entire spread sheet in testing

Rexal

Digital Fuzzball
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
C#
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey i'm having a little problem. Do I copy the sv actors picture i'm using into the enemies folder with the same name in order for it to work? because when I do that it shows the entire spread sheet in testing
Nah, you just have to make sure that the sv_actors folder has an image with the same name as what you used for the enemy's picture (ex: Actor1_4). After that, just put [sV Animated] in the notes section of the enemy and it should work.

Make sure you save or hit apply after adding the notetag, though. Otherwise it won't save to the data files and can't be read by the plugin.

ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Would it be possible for it to read a reagular sprite sheet as opposed to the sv battler sheet? In that case instead of DLRU (or however it goes) it could be idle-attack-damage-whatever (plus if compatable with more character frames the attack frames could be however many needed...) and not limited to sv sprite size.

Sera

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Would it be possible for it to read a reagular sprite sheet as opposed to the sv battler sheet? In that case instead of DLRU (or however it goes) it could be idle-attack-damage-whatever (plus if compatable with more character frames the attack frames could be however many needed...) and not limited to sv sprite size.
SV sprites don't have a limited size. I believe the system auto-detects the size of the sprites based on the dimensions of the sheet.

Lunawolfcomics

The Omega
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much! I've been waiting for this! ❤❤❤

Jenza

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh you glorious human being, you!

Can I ask how you made that extra large sprite? was it just a case of making the image file larger?

DavidFoxfire

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Now we need a lot more Generator parts (especially with clothing) to create these battlers for the script to use.  If we're going to use this script, we're going to need a lot more SV battlers.

Lunawolfcomics

The Omega
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can sprites be used as well? I have a lot of sprites I was going to use haha

Magni

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Works fine, thank you !

Just need to have the mouse click compatible, and it will be perfect ^^

erikmidnatt

Mercenary Wizard possessed by an Evil Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you. Very easy to use, works like a charm so far. Only did some basic testing, but this is exciting!

For those who want to use their own sprites, I would just format them to match the MV standards for now and they would work fine. That's what I've been testing for heroes lately. Not using the generator and just using them as a guide.

DarkSlayerEX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Edit: Why does this forum not have a self-post delete button?

huntterr

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Can anyone make some demo? I have some problem. In sv_actors and sv_enemies folders has images with one name. [sV Animated] is writted, but it's not work.

PS: sorry for my english

Haydeos

The Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Sounds like I've got work to doooo!

*runs to photoshop to start making SV monsters*

(for those who need it, but it's not complete)

RwpWeVE.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Circle, circle, dot, dot... I got my first COVID shot! And I barely felt it, which shocked me. Usually having Autism causes my sense of touch to be amplified! I go for my second dose in June.
Another update, this time on moving. I got the keys to my apartment today, but it was poorly cleaned/repaired. They're working on it, don't worry!
:kaojoy:I just saw 2 players reached 10 hours.
The game is totally not for cult recruitment. As of yet, we have not summoned Cthulhu.
Unfortunately, besides that, many issues still need to be fixed for more common fellows.
To at least pretend everything is normal here. :kaoswt2:
I don't even know if I'm going to USE all these maps in my game, I just like making maps...
Huh. A forum topic just pointed out to me one MV->MZ difference I hadn't registered previously: the skill/item use message in MZ doesn't have the actor name hardcoded at the beginning like MV did, so you have more control over having stuff come before it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raph15l