Animated Enemies

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by Rexal, Oct 28, 2015.

1. terrorchan

terrorchan Literally a Gloop Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I looked, but I'm not sure what the flipping code looks like. Do you know of any specific terminology that the plugin may use that will help me find the section in it?

2. Nechigawara

Nechigawara Certamen Promus Veteran

First Language:
    Thai/English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    After I read @Rexal's code, I can't understand his code at all. Sorry I can't be any help

3. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of Christmas Kloe Ghost of a Princess Seagull Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    You could manually make a flipped version! It's pretty easy but if you want help, just ask  :D

I dont know much about javascript but I'm learning, so I'll see if I can find the flippy bit!

4. moldy

moldy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Is there a way to un-flip the enemy? I plan to use this in conjunction with another script to make summoning. :)

5. Qeo

Qeo Veteran Veteran

I've run into a problem that probably has a very simple fix that I've just overlooked.

How do I give the enemy sprites weapons? It sounds so simple but I have failed every time.

I've been trying this for about an hour and I'm out of ideas. I've made a 5th weapon, Gun, made its weapon type Gun and its animation Shoot Normal.

The tags are:

ve image neutral: pistol,10

[EnhancedSprite]

WeaponImage: weapons1

WeaponID: 5

WeaponMotion: missile

On the enemy, the tags are:

[SV Animated]

SV Weapon: 5

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

6. QW3RTYPOUNC3S

QW3RTYPOUNC3S Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    This is the second plugin I've used, but... It just ain't working. I named the file correctly, put tags, all that, it just won't work.

Fixed. Never mind me.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2016
  7. Skurge

Skurge " (GASP) What's going on!? " Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I forget, i have been away for a long while- are there options to make party members sprites scaled like the enemies in this script?

8. MrTailson

MrTailson Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Can someone please explain how to use this? I'm the most noob person right now, and I've never used scripts ever before. This is the only script I've ever gotten, and I can't follow how to make it work. I'm begging for help here! Please anyone help.

9. EliteFerrex

EliteFerrex Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I'll be glad to help how I can, though I don't know ALL the mystery of this plugin. Look for me on Skype; EliteFerrex. 

10. MrTailson

MrTailson Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I've got it working now, but I'm still having tons of questions. I have no idea if this has been asked before, but I'm asking it anyway, how do you get the sv_actor enemies to hold weapons when they attack?

11. Antimagination

Antimagination Warper Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    I also dont understand how this works... There is a tutorial somewhere? I just installed the plug in... And now what? Should I write something in the NOTE of each enemy? If yes... What? How do I know what I should write? I read the "Help", but it didn't help me at all... Can someone explain to me? I'm REALLY newbie with this stuff.

12. Skurge

Skurge " (GASP) What's going on!? " Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Is something glitched? I cannot download the latest version of this and I need to because for reasons unknown the last plugin I downloaded now suddenly does not want to work.

13. namfoodleJax

namfoodleJax Warper Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    It seems that, when scaling by distance is turned on, the 'center' of the enemy for animations gets wonky. I think the center is the same regardless of scaling. Is there some way to fix this? Thanks in advance, and apologies if this has been noticed before.

14. GwydionCalder

GwydionCalder Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hi, all. It seems like it might still be a problem, but has anyone solved the mystery of non-working SV weapons yet?

I've noticed that if I have an attack motion set ("thrust", "chant", etc.), it will engage if I don't have a weapon ID set. If I do set a weapon ID, no weapon appears and the sprite will only punch the air. This seems to be the default behaviour if I try to set a weapon ID with or without a supplementary motion.

Thanks, guys!

15. Misairus

Misairus Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    How do I make my SV enemy actors use a weapon, cause I'm seeing the enemy actors casually using their weapons like it's nothing  >_>

16. dgo1980

dgo1980 Villager Member

First Language:
    spanish
    Hello one question  i have a problem when i set the sprite always look to the left thak you.

17. MJS4745

MJS4745 Villager Member

First Language:
    English

I was actually wondering the same thing, because I am having the exact same problem with weapons displaying. His example image shows enemy SV Battlers using weapons, but regardless of how I set it there is still no weapon image used. And I know it's not a plugin conflict because this is the only plugin I am using at the moment.

18. Sunight Games

Sunight Games Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Unlike Yanfly's Animated Enemies, this script worked right off the bat without any unnecessary configuration. Thanks Rexal!

19. catclaw888

catclaw888 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Ok so I'm trying to use this and I got my SV actor set up but whenever I test battle it still says "TypeError undefined is not a function" My list of plugins is right here, I am using a set to work the airship but if I turn off animated SV everything works fine. 

plugins.png

20. ленин

ленин Villager Member

First Language:
    Tagalog
    Hi Rexal thank you so much for the plugin but I have a problem, when the enemy is attacking it does not play the proper attack animation for that weapon