ленин

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
I also have an issue where sometimes the weapon is appearing above the character 

EdgeJob

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Are hidden states on an enemy actors intended? 

If they are poisoned or something of the like it shows the animation but no debuff above their head like normal.

This seems odd considering if an enemy has something like tripled attack you'd have no idea because the traditonal "buff" boxes above their heads are now gone, which seems problematic if someone wanted to use a large amount of buffs and debuffs in their project.

thijmstickman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
You have a link that brings you o text thing but I don't know how to change this to a JavaScript file. Can you make a download link please?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@thijmstickman: That text file is the .js file, what you are seeing is the way the program chooses to display it. Try right clicking on it and selecting save as, as that worked for me nicely.

thijmstickman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
@bgillisp  I don't see any save as thing.

Sorry the screenshot is Dutch but save as means opslaan als in Dutch so you know.

screanshot.png

thijmstickman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
@bgillisp Maby you would be so kind to duplicate your file and ad the file to a reply. I don't know if it works that way but you can try? :)

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can't I'm afraid, it would just upload the same way you are seeing now. Go back one page from where you are in that screenshot, then click save as on the link. That is how I got it to work.

reckus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
malaysia
Primarily Uses
A minor bugs

In battle event (troops) I set conditions where actor hp <=100 makes the enemy auto attack.

After the enemy attack , the animation froze. No longer move

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I got this plugin set up and it works. The only thing I noticed is that the SV actors I used didn't swing their weapons when attacking, they only used their hands as if punching. Is there something else I need to do in order to have the actors swing their weapons as those on the main party do? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hyreal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I got this plugin set up and it works. The only thing I noticed is that the SV actors I used didn't swing their weapons when attacking, they only used their hands as if punching. Is there something else I need to do in order to have the actors swing their weapons as those on the main party do? Any help is greatly appreciated.

In the enemy notetag put in the following

SV Motion: motion
Example: SV Motion: swing (If this tag isn't used, it uses thrust. )

SV Weapon: id
Example: SV Weapon: 4 (based of your img/system/weapon.img)

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, but it's not working. :( And I tried using the [] and <> thingies like this: [SV Motion: swing] <SV Motion: swing> and same thing for the weapon. Oh, and I also tried it without those and it didn't work. So yeah, very sad. :(

Hyreal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, but it's not working. :( And I tried using the [] and <> thingies like this: [SV Motion: swing] <SV Motion: swing> and same thing for the weapon. Oh, and I also tried it without those and it didn't work. So yeah, very sad. :(
The only things I can think of is making sure the plugin is up to date, seeing if you have any other plugins conflicting with this (try turning them all off and then testing it) and try placing the plugin higher up in the plugins list.

Amenti

*Grandiose*
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still nothing. Maybe the plugin is not up to date, I'll look into that.

Dennis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Mine doesn't work. in fact, any plugin I install never works, Am I doing something wrong?

Tomteedom

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The plugin seems to be working perfectly, the only issue I'm having is that enemies aren't holding the weapons I put in the note tag. It's probably because I'm using YEPWeapon_Animation, which uses a different folder for weapon images, ignoring the default size requirements etc. However images for this plugin go through the system/weapons folder, and my chosen images would be otherwise useless there. Is there any work around, like if I could have it use the custom Weapons folder instead?

Aside from that this looks great, nice work.

blackhawk3038

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The plugin works for me, except the enemies shadow stays at .5,1 no matter where I move him. Any ideas how to fix this?

blackhawk3038

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Dennis maybe you should look up a youtube tutorial on how to install them. Mine never worked until I started manually creating the .js files, so that might be it?

Ben Kilgore

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The note tag that equips the sv enemy with a weapon isn't working for me.

Solapunch

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Excuse me, I use Yanfly plugin
I got TypeError Undefined is not function for <Floating> note tag while breathing and scaling work for me.
Could someone help to solve this problem ? I'm new at this

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?
Holy Moly BlackJack is Finally finished!
Don't judge me, I'm not great at the game.
BlackJack.png
Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlphaAlpacaArts