Search "Yanfly's Animated SV Enemies".

Carl221

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have that plugin installed already and even without the other SV enemy plugin it doesn't work either am I doing anything wrong with the way I have it setup or?

Carl221

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Search "Yanfly's Animated SV Enemies".
So i got it to work in another newly created game and went back to this and realised it doesnt seem to work in battle test but in game it works, any idea how come im getting this error i get its saying something about my mogweather plugin but i dont know whats the issue i turned the weathers off before the fight happens i also dont know what the other errors are

Attachments

• Plugins.PNG
    Plugins.PNG
    132.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Error.PNG
    Error.PNG
    71.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Events.PNG
    Events.PNG
    92 KB · Views: 6

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Carl221 It's not about Yanfly's plugin. I see in your error.png there are only problems with moghunter's stuffl. There is some problems with Weather_EX.

Carl221

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Carl221 It's not about Yanfly's plugin. I see in your error.png there are only problems with moghunter's stuffl. There is some problems with Weather_EX.
I seem to have got it to work for now mog weather.ex had a setting that was interfering with yanflys sideview system that I had to turn off thx again tho!

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I seem to have got it to work for now mog weather.ex had a setting that was interfering with yanflys sideview system that I had to turn off thx again tho!

Yanfly and weather do work together, I use them with over 150 plugins, put all Yanfly at the top of the list and it will work. If you want to use bind pictures to map and weather, use mogs version of pictures, it has that and more anyway.

Carl221

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh you awesome thank you will try that tomorrow after work!

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Carl221, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

TheBarber1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, how can I download this script ? There is no download button...

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think any update from original author is coming, 'cause he's nowhere to be found. I think you need this for Dynamic Animation, but as Sunagawa said he tested 1.15 version of Animated Battlers

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just finished a bunch of art commissions! im really grateful for this community- people have helped me out so much here- so im just trying to return the favor the only way i know how! :0)
Ami
--- Fan Art ---

F.Mage: Phew...after finishing the Gathering Quest,i can take a break with my Phone. Let's see,what's new in the Fan Art Gallery
(3 Minutes Later,The Fan Art Of F.Healer & F.Mage Pecking Each Other Appeared)
F.Mage: (Spit The Water) WHAT THE HELL!!!
(Meanwhile)
M.Knight: (Nosebleeding) Nice Scenery!
trying to figure my way around the basic functions of Construct 3 and OH GOD MY BRAIN. I'm starting to think that developing decades of RPG Maker skills might have a downside.
I miss my VXA project, so I might be rushing for RSE. Dropping a random progress report
AeroPergold wrote on LUKElcs's profile.
Its-a me, Pergold from Gamejolt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Verdux