Lord of the Damned
- Mar 31, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Animated FacesClick here for the MV Version: [MV]Animated Faces 1.2
Started out as the Standalone version of the TTKMessagePlus (Fogomax) plugin's animated face feature. Now converted over to MZ for the plugin commands. Possibly future updates (if any requests pop up).
* Fixed (again!) v1.3 - Previous update broke some animations, and apparently the random delay between animations was read in a string format... so it was not getting the correct min-max values. That too has been fixed.
* Fixed (hopefully?) by stopping animations if a wait/pause text code is used.
* Added in a check during Scene_Battle, so should now animate faces in battle as well.
Can acquire by re-downloading here, or by getting it at github:
Animated Faces MZ v1.3
You will need to create an animated face set first (duh). The prefix can be whatever you choose in the plugin parameters, but by default it's "anim_".
- Top row = Idle animations (no text is moving)
- Bottom row = Speaking animations (text is moving)
Next, place the plugin in your project's plugin folder (\js\plugins\..).
Finally, go into the plugin manager and add it there.
By default, the plugin (with the above example) will be "Plun n' play", but you can alter the settings, or even use a plugin command to change them on the fly!
Can be used in non-commercial and commercial games with credit to LordValinar and Fogomax (for original works).
Do NOT remove the author from the plugin
Do NOT post the plugin (modified or otherwise) anywhere else besides these forums (RPG maker web).
12.1 KB Views: 13