AFK TTYL
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
DHZ3zz.gif

Create your own in-game letterbox with these sprites!

T%2BqQAi.gif

Includes:
  • ABCD EFGH
  • IJKL MNOP
  • QRST UVWX
  • YX12 3456
  • 7890 +-×÷
  • =%$€ #*#...
  • /\() <>[]
  • .,?! "":;
  • ♫♥_&
+ 4 Emoticons

All 72 characters come in:
  • 6 different colors +
  • 2 different rainbow animations
The graphics are optimized to be used with RPG maker MV and MZ, but may be used in any kind of engine you wish, as long as given credits to JohnDoeNews.

When credit is given, please be specific about which parts you give me credit for. Do not just drop my name (or any name) in a list of artists without telling anyone who did what. The art is free, the least you can do in return is telling your players which parts I made.

All assets have been moved.
You can download now download them trough my itch.io page.

https://johndoenews.itch.io/lightbox-sprites

Last edited:

Marquise*

Regular
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Ah no! I got the Rhianna song of diamonds stuck in my head now!

JohnDoeNews

AFK TTYL
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah no! I got the Rhianna song of diamonds stuck in my head now!
I don't have that problem, ever. (I don't know the song. I listen to good music.) Hahaha.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
these look great, thanks! going to have to figure out how to shoehorn these into something :)

JohnDoeNews

AFK TTYL
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
these look great, thanks! going to have to figure out how to shoehorn these into something :)
Cool cool. Guess you'll need a download link first. :p

Edit: Ps... You know... I know your username. Your in the credits of some of my games for a plugin. I just don't know which one, without checking. Jumpstart maybe? Is that yours?

How cool would that be if you are in my credits and I am in yours. :p

Edit again: Yes, it is the jumpstart plugin. I use it in pretty much any project during the development stage which is very useful, but in some cases your plugin makes it into the end game.

Last edited:

JohnDoeNews

AFK TTYL
Regular
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The assets have been moved to itch. This way I can keep track on how often you guys download them.
https://johndoenews.itch.io/lightbox-sprites

It was already downloaded on itch quite a few times. If any of you actually use the assets, please let me know. I would love to see what you guys do with it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The monkey side of my brain: "Making emote poses would really help with directing cutscenes"
The side of my brain fighting the Cold Sadness(TM): "That would bring our required sprite count for just the main cast somewhere around 200 if we gave each of them 2 poses..."

and so I drink a hot cocoa, and lament my work schedule.
"Do this task for me, and you will be allowed to eat your weight in gold as a reward".
Hmm. Like. I do art things. But, every time I try to make a logo I keep thinking about how awesome it would be if I was not doing it. That may go into the outsource pile. :kaothx:
I put lights up in my living room! And, a stego with hats ^-^
20231130_131859.jpg
Yo, anybody seen this yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1jbr