RMMZ Animated Main menu Interface transitions

Xinstar

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mean- The title is self explanatory, but I guess I'll say it again- I need help making a transition between the overworld, and the Menu interface. Am I supposed to use a plugin, or actual scripting? I'm very new to RPG Maker MV, and help would be very appreciated. I would like to know how to make transitions in any GUI, actually. Thanks in advance. Please re-correct me if I'm posting this is the wrong Topic.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The title is never as self explanatory as you think it is. You have an idea in your head of how you want something to work, but nobody else is going to envisage the same thing from the title.

What sort of animations are you talking about? From the map to the menu? Or from one menu to another?

In any case, it will need a plugin, so

Moving to Plugin Requests

(and if it didn't need a plugin, it should go to MZ Support - tutorials are where people post new tutorials or ask questions about existing tutorials - MZ Support is where you go to get help with stuff that doesn't involve plugins)

Xinstar

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you. I am in need of both, actually. The main one why I started this topic is for the map to the menu. I'm looking for one that is animated, and it would be either a diagonal transition, coming from the left or right, (The menu backdrop) And the Menu would Glide upwards, as well as the other GUI's. If you'd like, and don't fully understand, I can send a reference video of what I'm thinking. I'm not entirely sure if I'm even doing this correctly. If so, I apologize.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!
Sheesh, Guys, don't think you can throw easy prices like $25/$50 on potions/ethers then have monsters pay you $75 for killing them (never understood that concept btw lol) and think it'll all work out!!! Just realized my prcies vs payout left my players unable to get decent stuff without some serious farming from the start, i'm about to call H&R Block to help my MC get his stimulus check just to buy new armor :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaribai871