Animated Plugin free fog. (using YEP_GridFreeDoodads)

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated 30May2017

I know this won't float everyone's boat, as it will likely prove to be your BIGGEST doodad!

I like to try to avoid using too many plugins and this accomplishes my fog needs without one.(I am of course assuming that everyone already has the doodad plugin, haha) Maybe it will be as useful to others as it is to me.

Credit: Khas (fog image), Yanfly (YEP_GridFreeDoodads plugin)

Free for commercial and non-commercial use.

Feel free to edit and redistribute as long as you credit the originators properly.

Check out this video to see how it looks.

Resize within the doodad plugin, and make sure to set the fog on an upper layer if you want your player to appear under it.

You can change the opacity in the doodad settings as well. (I like it at 180)

I set my frame rate to 75fpm within the doodad settings.

If you would like this doodad, you can find it here: (you can name it whatever you want, just make sure it has a [6x1] at the end of the file name)

Fog3 works better for larger areas, while Fog4 works best in small areas, if one doesn't fit quite right, try the other. : )

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/td2c0rs18pgtjuc/AADZSbqItPNJiYOUChGRNoEFa?dl=0

Last edited:

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I updated the fog graphic. It's much more beautifuller now!

I also added another fog graphic that fits in small spaces better. There's a new video to show the changes.

Last edited:

Raijinn

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa, English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can you make a demo for this?

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not really. It's a doodad, so once you download the fog images(and place them in your doodad folder) you can just place it like any other doodad. The way it looks will depend on your preferences and the way you tweak the setting when placing the doodad. A demo wouldn't really show that.

(it's very versatile, I use it for all over the map, and in one case, it's just steam in the doorway of a sauna, it all depends on how you tweak it in the doodad settings)

I have a few recommended settings in the OP. I'm also happy to help you if you have questions on how to use it, so ask away! : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Okay, that's the best I can do. Looks a little strange but..err.. it's my style, yeah, very original style..
being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imnotanepicgamer