ZetlasX3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey. So i am trying to get a Animated sv_enemy battler for my game. And I remembered Yanfly for last I was making games in RMMV. but somehow when I follow the guide from YT(same guide if I go into

It want work this is what accour for me.

Loading Error.pngUdklip.PNG

Can any of you help me?

ElCheffe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you verified that your plugins are in the correct sequence? A lot of strange stuff can happen if you mix them up so i would recommend to check that first.

ZetlasX3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeap. And I also have found my problem. I don't know why but I was so sure that my side battler should only into the enemies. So I tried to place her inside the sv_actors too and now it works as intended :)

With other words I should just read what the error told me to :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sernyx