oxigen5

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys, I'm looking for animated enemy sprites to create a Zelda style action-RPG, for this I need animated sprites for both characters and enemies. Are there any resources like these, even not free?
Also, are there good plugins to develop the game with an Action Battle System? Is it something simple to do or not? I don't have much time to develop the game, my deadline is september, so if it is something difficult I'll stick with turn-based combats.

Edit: the main setting is an island

Last edited:

NineTales

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If this demo template is still available, you can try it out and see if gets you a good start.

oxigen5

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If this demo template is still available, you can try it out and see if gets you a good start.
Unfortunately this one has only a tileset in the snow and very few characters, it's such a nice work though

dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
An action battle system aswell as the needed char imgs ect. are not part of the default rpg maker system.

That means if you want to make something , that is not part of the default system, you will have more work and it will be hard to get the needed Char imgs ect for free..

->Dopans Custom edited CharSprites
i made some map_char imgs with "chars using weapons" ect, with an open source generator and shared them in the forum, but even if these ressources solve your needs , you will still need to somehow make that "action system".
You might find a few plugins that could solve that , but it will be more work for sure.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just got all of my wisdom teeth out today, thankfully I have the rest of the week off.
Man I am learning I am bad at naming armor lmao.
The game's opening, now fully polished! :LZScheeze:

Aaand, here's me working on it in today's "Game Making Every Day" video! :LZSooo:

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YoBa