Chipistrate

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Me and another coder are working on battles currently, and we're trying to get a similar visual effect as Omori for the enemies. We're currently using Animated SV Enemies by Yanfly and have been having an issue where the enemies won't respond to Sideview Specific commands at all.
We've messed around with our plugins and it doesn't seem to be a compatibility issue. Here's our list of plugins currently:
1669705139049.png

We've downgraded to both 1.0.0 and 1.5.0, neither working
We can't find anybody having a similar issue to us anywhere
We've messed around with the sprite sheet a ton, but nothing like that helps either. It's currently on a 1200x900 canvas.
1669705281904.png

Here's a screenshot of how it looks currently, and how our note under the enemy is as well:
1669705356491.png1669705787776.png
It does move, but it's completely off centered, and since sideview specific commands aren't working currently, we can't fix it.
We've tested both in Troops battle test and on the map, both having the same outcome

If any more information needs to be provided then I'll gladly provide it
If anybody has any idea what's going wrong, then any help would be much appreciated!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
your spritesheet is the wrong size for your cell size

please follow the instructions in this tutorial when making the spritesheet:

additionally, please reorder your yanfly plugins, the order has to be the one in yanfly's mainlist, top to bottom.

Last edited:

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your sheet is the wrong format. Compare it to any of the existing SV actor sheets in your project, those are 9x6 cels, yours is 4x4.

Andar describes the format in the post he linked, you can also find it in the editor by clicking Help -> Contents -> Documentation -> Asset Standards.

Latest Profile Posts

So I managed to scare my chief. Between shifts I had an appointment with my psychiatrist, so prior to it I'd told him "If I ain't coming today, they've kept me there.". Then as I was asleep, my phone died. So I overslept and through the entire time I was unreachable.
I spent so much time toiling in VX Ace frankensteining scripts together only for MV to come along and just... have everything.

The overworld tool system in particular I thought was gonna take me a million years to recreate, but nope. Thanks Moghunter.
Going to go live way earlier than usual tonight, pretty much in 20 minutes, purely because I'm bored. :LZSlol:

So... I'm gonna be a parent... XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eternaldes