Animated title screen

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Hi everyone I hope you can help me!

What I am searching for is an animated title screen plug in.

Yes, I know that there is a plugin like that from Moghunter, but my Portuguese is a bit rusty these days and a plugin with out a readable help file/ guide is kinda...

Useless? (not saying that it isn't a good plugin, it just would be nice if he/she would translate that help file :/)

Anyway!

This is what I would like the plugin to do:

1. Play an animation on the title screen

and / OR

2. Maybe showing and moving pictures ( e.g slowly spinning a picture of a gear or a magic circle)

Either one of these options is fine, but I guess I would prefer number 2 if I had to choose!

I hope someone can help me :3

Iavra

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
If that's an alternative for you, i got a plugin name "Video Title" (in my signature), that allows you to put a looping video on your title screen.

Golden Unicorn Gaming

Savior of Astoria
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I thought the same thing and then I gave GOOGLE Translate a shot.  It's THAT easy.

Luke

Last edited by a moderator:

Iliketea

Tea lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
If that's an alternative for you, i got a plugin name "Video Title" (in my signature), that allows you to put a looping video on your title screen.

Sadly, I have no program to make the video i would need with.

I thought the same thing and then I gave GOOGLE Translate a shot.  It's THAT easy.

Luke

I already did that but we all know that using google translate is .... not THAT good.

Also, moghunters plugin doesn't allow animations or pictures the way I want to use them

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Well, I believe Soulpour777 has some different animated title screen plugins on his website HERE!

NOOOOO! I got ninja'd  :ninja:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angel0127g