Animated Title screens and alternate title screen

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I want to make a game, but I need a way of having an animated title screen, I am already making the animation, but I need to know how I can have it in the title, I want it to look kind of like the one from the game Rain world ( or well, more like with the depth effect, but I guess I can do that with photoshop), I just need to know a way to have an animated picture in the title

Here is the Rain World title screen and some menus

But I also need to know if there is a way of having an alternate title screen, like, when they complete the game, the title screen changes, and can be changed back in the settings, but cannot be changed to "alt" until they have completed the game, as a gift for staying until the end, and also to see if there is a script that allows a picture to be downloaded from a server, so when they finish they get a throphy Icon, which they can use to replace any file icon and stuff

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Tutorials' is where people who have created a tutorial for others to use can post them.

[move]JS Plugin Requests[/move]

More detail would help you get what you are looking for. Just saying you want something like Rain World will mean nothing to those who have not played that particular game. Either describe it in detail or post a short video showing what it looks like.

You have three separate requests. I suggest that when you edit your first post to include the detail and/or video of the animated title screen, you remove the second and third and start a new thread for each one. That makes it less confusing to sort out the different answers and also means that if anyone else has that particular need, they will find the thread with the solution more easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcamp10565