RMMV Animated Title + Title screen change in-game?

marocube

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! Been a while. I'm making a new post here because I'm aware that there are already existing plugins for both of these functions, however neither of them support the other.

Basically: I want an animated (video) title, but I want to be able to change the title via switches in game. Both are possible on their own, but animated titles can only be done through plugins. Unless I can change the parameters in-game, I won't be able to change the title image as the game progresses...Because the title image change plugins assumedly don't support animated files. I think?

So... I guess I'd need a plugin that is mainly used for changing the title screen image via switches, etc., but with the ability to support an mp4/webm file. (Unless there's already an existing plugin that can do both of these, but I haven't found one so far)
If it can't be done, I'll just have to sacrifice one of these :rswt

marocube

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump just in case. I'll just sacrifice the animated title or ask if anyone's willing to add mp4 support to their plugins.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karuu