hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've been lurking in the resource request yesterday and saw a post regarding an animated God Battler. So I gave it a try, now I've been rigging and animating this RTP God Battler (took me a while). I'm still working on magic2, melee, dying, hurt, casting animation.​

Any feedback/suggestion/critique? also Am I in the right forum section?

Edit:

NEW ANIMATIONS:

New Idle

New Magic Attack

Casting

Hurt

The Cutest General (I had so much fun animating this pig) isn't he adorable?
Okay I think I'm done and happy with the pig.

Last edited:

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think I would slow down the motion on the idle pose, between the highest and lowest vertical points to make it appear more floaty? Cast animation looks very good.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
damn, those animation looks nice, keep it up :)

hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think I would slow down the motion on the idle pose, between the highest and lowest vertical points to make it appear more floaty? Cast animation looks very good.
I see, thanks for the input. The timing seems to be different whenever I export it :rtear:

New Idle

New Magic Attack

Casting

Hurt

damn, those animation looks nice, keep it up :)
Thanks!

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, that idle is a lot better. It looks pretty awesome. :D :thumbsup-right:Even though I don't know how to use animated sprites in MV... :(

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
dragonbones plugin (if its made in it) or I dont know either :p

he/she does a really good job, no idea how he/she does it, but I can't at, or much,
much, much worse than this XD

hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yes, that idle is a lot better. It looks pretty awesome. :D :thumbsup-right:Even though I don't know how to use animated sprites in MV... :(
yay thanks, almost done with it.

dragonbones plugin (if its made in it) or I dont know either :p

he/she does a really good job, no idea how he/she does it, but I can't at, or much,
much, much worse than this XD
yes, this is animated using dragonbones software.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
That is amazing! ^^
I hope Hurt is being suddenly hit BTW.
Else, if for weak or low HP I'd kinda curve down the skirts of hands so they look more dangling and out of control.

hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That is amazing! ^^
I hope Hurt is being suddenly hit BTW.
Else, if for weak or low HP I'd kinda curve down the skirts of hands so they look more dangling and out of control.
thanks!
Oops Hurt animation is actually being hit.
Low Hp anim will be different.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Hihihi ^^ I was expecting that!
But that is always what we have in mind anyways when having a shortcut for next pose. Seen a lot of start sprite/battler opening a way and getting me wanna make a combo with what is next and from what I started the pose with. We end up loving every lil critters we do even if they start up as complicated or not one, we like to do ^^

hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hihihi ^^ I was expecting that!
But that is always what we have in mind anyways when having a shortcut for next pose. Seen a lot of start sprite/battler opening a way and getting me wanna make a combo with what is next and from what I started the pose with. We end up loving every lil critters we do even if they start up as complicated or not one, we like to do ^^
Yeah and here another one to add in the list.

isn't he adorable?

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Awwwwwwwwwww~! I kinda want to adopt it ^^
I have something in common with it!

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
O_O wow... very ambitious! Just the right about of movement! I guess the only thing I could sudgest left would me.... death animation? :o

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
These look awesome, I really like your piggy too! :)

You seem really good at animating the things!! Would you be interested in animating some slime battlers for my little minigame? IDK what the going rate is for creating dragonbones animations, but i'd be willing to spare a couple bucks to help compensate your time ofc :)
The battlers im using:

hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
O_O wow... very ambitious! Just the right about of movement! I guess the only thing I could sudgest left would me.... death animation? :o
Death anim will be added maybe last.

These look awesome, I really like your piggy too! :)

You seem really good at animating the things!! Would you be interested in animating some slime battlers for my little minigame? IDK what the going rate is for creating dragonbones animations, but i'd be willing to spare a couple bucks to help compensate your time ofc :)
The battlers im using:
Thanks! You can DM me for details like how many slimes and animations/slime you need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

@wrigty12 hi! thanks for showing interest in my work. Sadly the tablet I'm using broke, so I wasn't able to create anything for weeks. Got a new one with display, I'm still not used to it though, so I'm still practicing, doing basic drawings again. Also I'm in my last year of college. Thesis, projects and other activities takes most of my time ;_;.
I'll get back to it whenever I get a free time.
Any artists here planning on participating in the Inktober art prompts this October?
It's right around the corner.
It's rpg maker related so I'll post it here, I worked on a little free rpg maker zine and this was my piece. Play Grimm's Hollow if you haven't already, I liked it a lot. (i don't remember if posting a link to a product even if free is allowed via profile posts, so if anyone knows lemme know)

Suddenly arrived to work and got the pink slip on a contract O_O wait, did i forget something??? (sobbing in corner rn)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Achikimiko