Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I asked a question like this a long while ago but i never found an answer to this glitch that i came across once again.
For some reason, Whenever i try to change the hue of animations i've imported into my project, the hue never changes in the preview but in the game, the hue is changed. Even if the hue changes ingame, It irritates the hell outta me when i can't easily see my changes in the preview. Is there any way of fixing this glitch? If it helps, im using the steam version of MV.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've seen several threads about this. It seems to be computer-specific - I experience this bug on one computer, but not my other two.

Since MV is deprecated, I don't think there's any chance of getting this actually fixed at the software level. It might be possible to figure out what's causing it with its interaction on individual computers, but that would take some dedicated volunteer work from people who both have the technical knowledge and care enough :stickytongue:

SGHarlekin

Orc Jester
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeaaahh... Had that issue for ages. Never really found a fix. Not too big of a deal really. I hear people saying it's better to change the hue with a third party program and save it as extra animation because it's less performance impact.

Can't say I've noticed a difference, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Now that I have linklists on large trees and cars, is there any theme that would interest you?
Debugging multiplayer issues... I'm having fun, right?
yay_streaming.jpg

For just starting streaming on the 10th... Definitely not the worst. :LZScheeze:

Granted I need 333.34 hours a month on average to achieve money. So I don't really expect that, but it sure has helped my game dev go much faster.
Proud on how this map turned out.

FnmhDLIXgAAOvIC
I just finally fixed a huge problem that wouldn’t let my game load and would crash it.. I thought that I was gonna have to trash the project and start over lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasper1hu