Spctorres

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have bought all 3 animation collections, and have imported them thru the game's resource manager. Yet when i try to play the animations, nothing happens. I've studied the demo and cannot figure out what i did wrong.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do they have active frames? Can you screenshot please

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay I see. It's 30 frames so it takes 2 secs. If that's too long try removing some frames. Try to shorten it to 15. I can already see several unneeded frames in the animation.

Edit* also sorry answered in the wrong thread lol. Have you check to see if each frame with in the animation isn't blank? How did you set it up? Was it with tween or individualy? Seen it should work. From the screenshot alone I see no issue

Last edited:

Spctorres

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay I see. It's 30 frames so it takes 2 secs. If that's too long try removing some frames. Try to shorten it to 15. I can already see several unneeded frames in the animation.

Edit* also sorry answered in the wrong thread lol. Have you check to see if each frame with in the animation isn't blank? How did you set it up? Was it with tween or individualy? Seen it should work. From the screenshot alone I see no issue
All i did was import the image sheet and then selected the image sheet under general settings. I don't know what tween, batch or shift mean. It is 30, cause i'm trying to mimic what i saw in the demo that came with the collection. It doesn't display slowing, instead nothing displays at all when i click play.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try to tween the in anew one using the sheet.
Simple select the first animation and set it on frmae 1 centered.
Then on frame 30 use the last animation from the sheet and center it.
Finally select tween and select ok. That's it. It should work

Spctorres

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i
Try to tween the in anew one using the sheet.
Simple select the first animation and set it on frmae 1 centered.
Then on frame 30 use the last animation from the sheet and center it.
Finally select tween and select ok. That's it. It should work
I think that might be my problem. I don't know how to get the frames on the left, #001-#030 to have images. when i click on the default moves, each frame has an image associated with it. Yet all of my frames are blank and i don't know how to set the images at the bottom to the frames 1-30. I tried to tween, but by default it is set to 1-30, and nothing happens.

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have to double click the center where you see the monster in order to set the animation graphic

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you need to drag'n drop the animation pictures from the bottom to the place they have in the frames.
and tween, batch and shift are tools so that you don't have to do this manually for all frames, but can have the editor provide you with a basic sequence that you can then edit for details.
Basically you set the first and last and then use tween to fill everything between...

Spctorres

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have to double click the center where you see the monster in order to set the animation graphic
Thanks that worked.

Reactions: J-G

Spctorres

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you need to drag'n drop the animation pictures from the bottom to the place they have in the frames.
and tween, batch and shift are tools so that you don't have to do this manually for all frames, but can have the editor provide you with a basic sequence that you can then edit for details.
Basically you set the first and last and then use tween to fill everything between...
Thanks for the explanation.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making games is the only thing I'm good at. Real talk.
So, uh... where's the RPG Maker MZ update with the MV animation system? Is there a release date confirmed?
Also I'm kind of brave enough to admit this. I... I have a crush on Sephiroth.
Please don't call me anything offensive. I'm naturally crazy.
thanks to a lot of lunatic coding... my game finally has a stun mechanic that I feel really good about. damage enemy's mental psyche (mp), and once empty, hitting with certain attacks trigger combos that can stack the damage.
Waiting for the 1.40 update before testing out my copy of MZ so that I don't end up adding unnecessary work to my plate. Meanwhile the current fourth draft for my story is taking shape, and I'm fleshing out the lore as I realize how things would make better sense here and there for the world that I'm building.
Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabbothedead