Chainer07

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you're using a movement route for a weapon. how does it know which way to face?

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you're using a movement route for a weapon. how does it know which way to face?
Defaults to the facing of the user, things that have a tag like tool_four_directions or tool_all_directions will automatically set their facing when spawned to point away from the character.

Chainer07

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I FINALLY PULLED IT OFF! yay!
EDIT
However they way i did it was nothing in the ways you shown me how. perhaps a little more testing is required.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djfdevon2020