Animation Trouble Align Bottom WON't WORK

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
With Animation #0052 Power Up 2 I have a problem. I selected align at bottom, but when my actor does a skill it's aligned in the center again. What do I have to do align it manually. I think the sample monster's bottom is father from its center than my actor's bottom is from his or her center. How can I fix this. Also, what's the point to align at the bottom if it doesn't work?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update. It seems Align Bottom has no effect on the real animation so I wonder how do I align the animation at the bottom

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I discovered it's the Visustella RPG Maker MZ Core Engine Pluggin causing this problem with always centering the animation.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I fixed it ... I didn't read the help file of one plugin and I now know the word <foot> is required in the animations name to do this with the plugin.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sardin