Animation Trouble Align Bottom WON't WORK

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
With Animation #0052 Power Up 2 I have a problem. I selected align at bottom, but when my actor does a skill it's aligned in the center again. What do I have to do align it manually. I think the sample monster's bottom is father from its center than my actor's bottom is from his or her center. How can I fix this. Also, what's the point to align at the bottom if it doesn't work?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update. It seems Align Bottom has no effect on the real animation so I wonder how do I align the animation at the bottom

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I discovered it's the Visustella RPG Maker MZ Core Engine Pluggin causing this problem with always centering the animation.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I fixed it ... I didn't read the help file of one plugin and I now know the word <foot> is required in the animations name to do this with the plugin.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:
Mmmm I love Coca Cola candy! :kaoluv:
aaaand my power is out. I sometimes think that I'm cursed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovingszn