Animations called outside battle rendered under characters?

PathosFear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is it possible? Say, if I have made a "teleport" animation for when someone teleports in. It consists of two parts, a beam coming down from the sky (that works fine, it should be on top of characters) and then a magic circle emanating from the beam. At the moment, the circle is rendered above the characters. I want it to be on the ground, below their feet. Is there a plugin to sort this, or a setting I've missed?

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is an event command called Show animation. Page 2 if I remember correctly.

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Probably best to include the character sprite graphic in the combat animation itself.

PathosFear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
There is an event command called Show animation. Page 2 if I remember correctly.
I know that. The problem is that the animation is rendered above character sprites.

PathosFear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Probably best to include the character sprite graphic in the combat animation itself.
That would work, however, that would mean I'd have to make custom animations for each and every character I want to teleport. It's a very inefficient way of doing things.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In some cases you may create an illusion of the animation being underneath the character by decreasing its opacity. And moving the animation a bit down the Y axis.

PathosFear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, I take it that what i'm looking for is not possible, at least not without java scripting (something I don't master). I'll have to figure something out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS