Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good Morning RPG Maker Forums! 

Hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey day. In the spirit of thanks giving. Here's a little present to this wonderful community that has been so supportive of my work.

Early access to the full demo reel of the upcoming Animations Collection II: Quantum pack. Enjoy!

Coming very soon.

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good morning RPG Maker Forums! I have an exciting announcement to make!

In exactly one week, my first store pack, Animations Collection I: Quintessence, will be celebrating its first anniversary! Throughout the past year, you guys have been incredible patrons for me and my work. Words do no justice to describe my appreciation for the support you've given me... so I'd like to show my thanks in a more tangible way.

While working on my upcoming pack, I've developed a new technique that creates animations sheets with much better softening and anti-aliasing. I've gone back to update every single sheet in Quintessence, and will be providing the new version to all owners of the current pack for free. (Once the updates are released, new buyers will get the new version by default.) Here are two comparison images to give you an idea of what to expect:

Comparison between current version (1.0) and updated version (1.5)

Please note that, while this update will come to the RPG Maker Store and Steam eventually, it's beyond my control how long this will take after I submit it. To address this inconvenience, I will be offering a way for owners to get the updates as soon as it becomes available next week on my new website:

https://hadecynn.wordpress.com

Stay tuned for details (bookmark my page :kaoluv:, and I hope you'll look forward to the update. Thanks again for all your support, and I hope I can continue to meet expectations and help you in your journey to make your dream game!

- hadecynn

Last edited:

padr81

Guy whose game is taking too long.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thats a lovely gesture, can't wait to see these fantastic animations looking even better.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for this.

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I got my update from your site and I'm very pleased with it. Thank you.

Snarkyfork

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello there, I have tried reaching you several times through this site and your personal website about receiving updates for my purchased content. I bought all three of the RPG Maker store animation collection sets a little while back and after the initial period of figuring out how to install everything I was really happy with them. And though this thread doesn't address this, I was also interested in purchasing the 30 FPS versions of your animation archive sets listed on your personal website. Again, I tried reachind you through private messages but haven't received a response so my concern was that there is some technical issue, since I haven't received any response back from customer support either. Perhaps its the browser I am using or something/ /shrug

Nekohime1989

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Awesome work! I love all of your animation packs but the Quantum Pack is my favorite. Now my actors can destroy their enemies cyberpunk style in my Science Fiction RPG woohoo. :kaoluv:

Also thanks for including 60 fps animation sheets. I've always hated the below the industry standard 15 fps animations rpg maker used. And these are the just the right fps for my taste. So having fluid 60 fps animations is a bonus. This was something well worth the money and I'm loving it. Thank you for making my day. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wanna try making my game into an app because that sounds cool but I am so lost on how to :kaocry:
I found some tutorial but they all seem to use an older android studio(2.3.3)? I think the current version is 4.0.1?
is there an updated tutorial or do I need to find a way to get 2.3.3.?
My heart goes out to the family of Cannon Hinnant. Shame on all major news networks in America for not reporting that a 5 year old was executed by a grown man. Absolutely disgusting.
I hope Turkey and Greece can settle on the resources dispute peacefully.
whos hyped for rpg maker mz :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pidogec780