hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now that RPG Maker MZ is released, we have begun converting EVERY Animations Collection / Animations Select packs to enable the animations assets to be used in RPG Maker MZ.

For current owners, the MZ-compatible Effekseer versions of the animations and the Demo Project will be distributed as FREE updates for each corresponding pack.

For customers who purchase the packs after, the updates will be included by default.

Therefore, regardless of when you make your purchase, once the conversion and updates have been released, you will be able to use the entire Animations Collection / Animations Select library in RPG Maker MZ for no additional cost.

Please look forward to it!

Cheers,
Dreams Circle

Marston

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
So, regarding the MZ 3D Particle Effects Packs, some of the effects seem to be "broken" and I don't know why. I've tested a few and at the very least the SlashSP2 effect has a significant pause of like 1-2 seconds after the effect before anything else happens (damage popping up in the battle system for example). I even looked the effect up in Effekseer and it looks normal there (looping right after the animation ends). Not sure if I can do anything else or look at something in Effekseer. Because currently this effect is basically useless due to the long pause.

Edit:
No idea if this is even the correct section for something like this. If not, someone may direct me to the correct place.

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We did not make the MZ 3D Particle Effects Pack.

You might want to contact Touchfuzzy or Degica regarding issues with that product.

Marston

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Sorry for that, this was the only animation thing I've found. xD

Will report it to Degica then.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yay! Awesome news! <3 ^_^ When MZ first introduced Effekseer, it was great, but I was a bit sad too cause I thought I won't be be able to use those super cool anim packs I bought from your team any longer, unless I manually converted them via Effekseer program and I find it quite... Impossible to do in my own newb effekseer knowledge. x((

So you don't know how happy I am to hear this! <3 ^_^ Thanks so much and I'm excited for it to come! :D

hadecynn

Dreams Circle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To our cherished patrons and supporters,

With the release of RPG Maker MZ recently, we've promised to convert all our existing animations assets so that they're usable in the new engine for free. We've just released the first of these updates for Animations Select - Fire, on itch.io, so if you bought the assets from there, you can head over and download it directly.

If you purchased these assets through RPG Maker Web/Steam, since the stores are outside of our control, we ask for your patience and understanding as we work through the update process with Degica.

Going forward, our plan is to release these free MZ updates every half-month, in the same order that the Animation Select series was released in. The MZ updates for Animations Collection will follow after all 8 Animations Select products have been updated. For the Animations Select packs that haven't been released through RPG Maker Web/Steam yet, we will try our best to include the free updates directly if the schedule aligns.

If there are any issues or feedback you would like to provide, you can always reach us through the channels provided in the manuals of all of our products.

Finally, with all the things going on in the world right now, we want to wish everyone well and to stay safe! We also want to reiterate our thanks for all your generous support, and hope that you'll continue to walk alongside us as we develop the next series of products.

With much love and thanks,

Dreams Circle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.
There’s a beehive in my wall
Just finished my midterms! Freedom! Alright, back to gamedev!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaaaa